While looking for real estate investment opportunities, one always looks for the best returns on investment. Mumbai tops the list. But is real estate a good investment choice in Mumbai?
We would say, why not? Mumbai is the financial capital of India. It holds great promise in terms of real estate investment returns. Said to be the economic and cultural hub of this country, Mumbai is every home investor’s dream.
- Mumbai, the financial capital of India, has always seen an upward trend in real estate investments.
- Mumbai offers the best infrastructure with good rail, road, and air connectivity.
- Mumbai has much to offer based on your location and budget preference.
- Apart from flats, even commercial properties are a great tool for investment.
- Mumbai has good social infrastructures like educational institutes, healthcare centers, and recreation that attracts home buyers.
- There are ample job opportunities in Mumbai for every stratum of qualification.
- Homes in Mumbai fetch high rentals anytime and the demand never subsides.
- Of all the cities in India, Mumbai has always shown tremendous growth potential.
- Mumbai is the preferred destination for foreign direct investment in India.
- Like buying a new home, selling your property is also hassle-free since there is no dearth of takers for pre-owned flats.
- Foreign investors always prefer cities that have growth potential and Mumbai tops this list.
- Mumbai is a better bet when compared to other metropolitan cities of India like New Delhi or Chennai.
- The Mumbai suburbs have spread rapidly today. Thane and Navi Mumbai have emerged as the preferred investment destinations.
- The planned township in places like Kharghar and Panvel have helped attract investments.
- The new airport planned in NaviMumbai has increased the real estate rates here and is expected to grow exponentially in the future.
- South Mumbai attracts the elite due to its colonial architecture, greenery, and less population as well as pollution.
- Places in central Mumbai like Sion, Chembur and Wadala are seeing renewed real estate investments in the form of sale of reconstructed flats.
- The business hubs Bandra Kurla Complex(BKC), Powai, and Lower Parel are attracting large corporate offices. The commercial and residential property rates have soared high here.
- Industrial hubs like Ulhasnagar, Vasai, Virar, and Taloja bypass road are witnessing rapid development in real estate and are catering to the mid-budget house requirement.
Places like Mira Road, Vasai-Virar, Panvel, Kharghar have grown by leaps and bounds due to the increased demand of budget investors.
Real estate investment in Mumbai in 2020 holds good promise. Many reputed builders are coming up with projects that spell class, affordability, and uniqueness. Now is the time to invest in Mumbai real estate. We can vouch for the fact that the returns will be great.